Newbie to Forum

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

adilap

Newbie to Forum

#1 Post by adilap »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a 34 SAHM of 2 girls. I will get my braces on March 5th. I am so nervous. I have been reading this site and I am so excited to find others like me. I am just happy to be staightening out my teeth but extremely scared of what is to take place once the braces are on. My girls think it is so cool that I will have braces like their friends. I will be getting the metal braces. I can't wait to share my journey with everyone.

Katt

#2 Post by Katt »

Oh be sure to post pictures just as soon as you can. Make sure you drink lots of water and take it easy the first few days. Most of all welcome and congrats.

adilap

#3 Post by adilap »

Thanks for the nice welcome. I will definitely post pics as soon as I get them on.

jenny101101

#4 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi adilap!!

Welcome to AW! I'm also a SAHM(3 boys) and in my 30's. There are a lot of us here so you'll find lots of support :thumbsup: . Only 2 days until brace day...you must be excited! I'm newly braced 11 days ago(with bottoms next month) so it'll be fun to track our progress together....can't wait to see pics! :BigGrin:
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

KellyO

#5 Post by KellyO »

Hi adi. My name is Kelly. I am 30 and will get my braces tomorrow. We'll be going through this together.

SGPWired

#6 Post by SGPWired »

Congratulations on your decision and welcome to AW. Keep us updated on your progress. :jump:

martinboyce

#7 Post by martinboyce »

Good luck today, all the best hope it goes well, im being done in 6 days, so youve got loads of people doing this in parallel with you, :)

Im a firm beleiver in rewarding yourself everytime you have an extraction or go to the ortho,
so buy yourself something nice or have a day off work. Then everytime you go to the ortho you can also look forward to something nice, positive reconditioning :P

Big hug :)

Zuke

#8 Post by Zuke »

Welcome and good luck! All will go just fine and you will have a metal mouth like the rest of us! The COOL people have braces ya know :wink:
Zuke

Ceramic Uppers & Metal Lowers

Next Adjustment June 24th!!!!

To see my story click on www!

metalmouthmommy

#9 Post by metalmouthmommy »

Two words...POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it! You need a reference point for before and afters! Excellent for you on finally taking the plunge, join us in the over 30 crew! :D

I've been braced for a few days short of a month and I KNOW I've made one of THE BEST decisions of my life! Can't wait to share this journey with you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BigTeethGrin:

metalmouthmommy

#10 Post by metalmouthmommy »

Two words...POST PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it! You need a reference point for before and afters! Excellent for you on finally taking the plunge, join us in the over 30 crew! :D

I've been braced for a few days short of a month and I KNOW I've made one of THE BEST decisions of my life! Can't wait to share this journey with you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :BigTeethGrin: