Jenny101101's Story**8 month UPDATE~ pics-Pg.16**

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jenny101101

#271 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi Flaka! Yes it has been too long!! Thanks for stopping by :D . You`re still braced :?: I`ll have to visit your journal and get caught up :oops: .

I`m not sure what kind of surgery but bone implant surgery was mentioned where they take either cadavor bone or bone harvested from my hip or another part of my mouth and implant it where needed. Obviously cadavor is less invasive so I`d opt for that I suppose. I`ll see when I go on the 30th and keep you posted.

I do have another infection and even though the original infection is clearing in one spot, it has spread to another area further back :? . I am now on two different antibiotics, one which I can`t have even a drop of alcohol or it will make me violently sick...ugh! So, no drinking for the next week and a half. :evil: I have a party to go to on the 20th so I`d better be off this stuff by then! lol

Also, I have to go back to my dentist Tuesday to have my gum frozen and lanced. I had that done the first time and it was very uncomfortable.
I can`t wait to go to the periodontist and maybe see the light at the end of the tunnel....
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.