redwingzfan's Braces Journey

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

redwingzfan

#46 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all of the comments! I am not really having much pain with the new wires. I must have a big tolerance for pain :-) I hope everyones journey is as pain free.

Take care everybody!,
-Dave-

Miss Smiley

#47 Post by Miss Smiley »

my uppers have been in 18x24 niti wires since the beginning of treatment. :? I'm surprised to see how much movement you've had in leveling out your teeth. Fantastic progress! And sometimes, you'll get pain from having nothing new added or changed. Orthodontics is a weird game.
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

SGPWired

#48 Post by SGPWired »

I couldn't resist - GO STARS :!:

redwingzfan

#49 Post by redwingzfan »

GO WINGS!

-Dave-

redwingzfan

#50 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

Well its day 107 of my journey. I just had my second adjustment yesterday. Everything is going great. They replaced my top wire with a 19 titanium and a full powerchain to close some gaps. No changes to the bottom this time.

Here are some pics:
Day 1->Image
Day 53->ImageDay 107->Image

Take care,
-Dave

PS - GO WINGS!!! STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!!

Flaka

#51 Post by Flaka »

Hi redwingzfan,

Your teeth are looking great. I am a bit jealous of how quickly they moved. I hope your journey continues to be as a good as it has been so far :)

jenny101101

#52 Post by jenny101101 »

Holy Toledo, Dave!!Image Your teeth look fantastic! You seem to be really moving along with powerchains and heavy wires. Good for you. I hope your teeth aren't too sore after your adjustment!
Keep smilin'! :)
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

redwingzfan

#53 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

Nothing really new to report. I had my powerchain changed last week. My gaps are closing a lot.
On day 107 my ortho took some progress pics of my teeth.

Here is before and now:
Day 1->Image<-Day 107

Take care,
-Dave

browneyedgrl

#54 Post by browneyedgrl »

WOW... You're teeth are looking great!

B
Started the journey for the second time on January 10th 2008~Ceramic uppers and metal lowers. Removed on June 2nd 2009.

[/url]

jenny101101

#55 Post by jenny101101 »

Hi Dave,

Wow, those teeth are really getting in line! You must be so pleased!! :D How was the powerchain the first few days? Hope you didn't have too much discomfort...
Jenny

Braced for 18 months: Damon 3mx all around with Damon 3's on "social six". Now is Essix retainers for 10 hours/night.

ckrobyn

#56 Post by ckrobyn »

Wow! Your teeth look amazing :lol:

I am only on day 22 and you have encouraged me!!!!!!

redwingzfan

#57 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

Its day 179 of my journey. My gaps from my extracted bicuspids are closing well. One side is already completely closed and the other side is almost closed.

I had my 4th adjustment on Monday the 25th. I just had my powerchain replaced and I got elastics. :-) I was amazed to get the elastics at the 6 month point. They are 3M Unitek Chuck elastics. There is a lot of sensitivity with my teeth so far but nothing too painful.

Here is a pics of my teeth with the elastics.

Well I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend,
Take care,
-Dave

jenny101101

#58 Post by jenny101101 »

Hey Dave,

Your teeth are looking very nice! Elastics? I'm jealous! :? Glad to hear your doing well with them. Chat soon....
Jenny

redwingzfan

#59 Post by redwingzfan »

Hey everyone,

Well its day 249 of my journey. I had another adjustment on October 27th. Nothing new to report. Had the powerchain replaced and I am still wearing the elastics. All of the gaps from the extractions are now closed.

-Dave

Flaka

#60 Post by Flaka »

Gongrats on those closed gaps. How are those elastics working?
I think I am havign some extractions soon. I hope the close as quick as yours did :)