lilfoot1112/Michelle journey

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

lilfoot1112

#46 Post by lilfoot1112 »

I like want Im seeing in the mirror again the changes are amazing wish it didn't hurt so much but I know no pain no gain!! I though it was time to start up the pic.s again

Image 3rd adj. & 23 adj. 7/9/2009

Image this was when I just left my old ortho. 4/28/2009

Image 12/2008

Image 8/2008

Image 6/2008

Image 4/2008

Image 3/2008

Image First month 12/2007 / 1/2008

I had my braces on for 3 years 4 months and 24 days that would be a grand total of 1220 days

lilfoot1112

#47 Post by lilfoot1112 »

22 mouths in to treatment I wont them off :( just one of them days. I like what I'm seeing :D but it the time taking that driving me crazy at the moment to undo what the other othro. :x did! I wish there was a way to move it along a little faster :P !! but I know that may cause more harm then good so I know time is the best thing I just miss my teeth right now. It is nice to have a brace buddy my best friend took the jump and she has been braces for 2 months now that has help a great deal :D. Sorry for my kinda vent :(

I had my braces on for 3 years 4 months and 24 days that would be a grand total of 1220 days

lilfoot1112

#48 Post by lilfoot1112 »

I had a really interesting apointment this pass tuesday 11/24 i found out that the bite I thought I had is not my bite at all I was unknowing it sitting my jaw in the wrong place and my real bite is way off and it give a lot of understanding why thing where just not lining up I'm so glad I found my new ortho..

this what I thougth was my bite but its not :
ImageImageImage

This is my real bite:
ImageImageImage

lilfoot1112

#49 Post by lilfoot1112 »

December 2009, January, February /2010
Not much going on just moving slowly and wearing the elastic not much else going on with my braces. Did get hit with 24in of snow for a first snow fall of the winter season it was fun. January: just packing and getting ready to move on at the end of the month. February: We moved on the eve of the second buzzard in the Philadelphia area that was a out of this world experience it was great and after happen we got hit a 3rd time with 24 Plus inches of snow I not really a snow person but it was fun.

March, April, May /2010
Not much going on just keep doing what I’m doing with the elastic. And adjusting to a new place.

June, July, August /2010
long time no write. Just so much going on! There also so much not going on in my mouth to just moving a long slowly and undoing what the other ortho. did its been frustrating now that almost all undoing is done. And during the undoing presses we been and still are working on my very large over bite that has come down in size a lot and the last of it is being a bear to close and I’ve been very good about wearing my elastics my over bite is closing just slowly I’m hoping and praying that November is when there going to come off if not them December its wishful dream and I will hope and pray for it.

September /2010
Just had my 32 adjustment I got really good news he love the way everything is moving I dared to ask the big question when oh when do they come off and he normally say soon, but not yet, but not this time he said maybe late November and or December I nearly jump out of the chair with joy the light at the end of the tunnel is starting to be seen he said the elastic are working so keep doing what I’m doing and I am I only take them out to brush now I eat with them in and then change them out as soon as I’m done I would love for them to be off for my birthday November 12, but I’ll take thanksgiving or Christmas even new years. I’m so glad the real end is finally near.

lilfoot1112

#50 Post by lilfoot1112 »

ok no way is my braces coming off for my birthday or this year for that matter I was pretty upset :cry: but my ortho isnt giving up on me and is trying a couple of different thing to give my teeth an extra push and Im totaly ok with it he installed something totaly new and it a real nightmare with pain and to eat with but im learning how to.

this is what my ortho. installed the other day and I dont know how long its going to be in for :shock: .
Image what ever it take to get it right :)

iBorg

#51 Post by iBorg »

That does look to be a bit difficult to eat with. Are they for chance Jasper Jumpers? Looks like keeping them clean will be a challenge.
I wore braces (this time) for 1294 days or 3 years, 6 months and 17 days.
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009
Thanks for praying for me and thinking happy thoughts.

lilfoot1112

#52 Post by lilfoot1112 »

Hey Iborg: yes :) they are Jasper Jumpers Ty. I had them for a month now and have seen great changes the end is trully not fare now and I can't wait eating is still a difficult but not near as it was the first week :) thank heave for the water pik I would be cleaning these baby for 2 hours day and night lol :)

How are you? how is brace free life treating you :) ?

iBorg

#53 Post by iBorg »

I'm glad they're working for you. While I haven't experienced them (and doubt I will), I won't be surprised if my daughter does. I think keeping them clean has to be a challenge.

I'm enjoying being brace free in that I no longer have to think about what I can easily eat although I do miss the excitement of wondering what happens next. Plus if I see someone now with braces, I'm a bit timid, unlike before, to bring them up. They allowed a lot of conversations that I never would have had without them. I'll admit even now there are times, I think I should put elastics in.

I still think braces were a great decision and I recommend my ortho highly.

Mike
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009

lilfoot1112

Re: lilfoot1112/Michelle journey

#54 Post by lilfoot1112 »

:-* I got better news then I though even tho I went to go talked to my ortho about me moving and what can we do and he looked at me and smiled :HugeGrin: and said there not much more we have to do just some minor thing and Im done and I got my last adjustment today 4/7/11 and as of May 17th I will be Free :-* I'm so happy with the news I got today along with going to be moving to florida Im one really happy person right now :-*

iBorg

#55 Post by iBorg »

Congrats and congrats......

Retainer check ups with be a trip!

Mike
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009

lilfoot1112

#56 Post by lilfoot1112 »

Thank you :-* yup the good thing is before I go I get to have one retainer check up :D and when I come visit mom here in PA I'll go for my other check up's lol :D Im so happy there coming OFF :-*

lilfoot1112

#57 Post by lilfoot1112 »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I got the best new ever today my ortho. called asking if they could bump my appointment on the 17th at first my heart sunk that they were going to tell me June but then she said can you come in this Thursday on the 5th i pretty much yell YES in her ear :oops: Im so HAPPY I cant wait :-* :-* :-* :-*

lilfoot1112

#58 Post by lilfoot1112 »

December 11, 2007:
ImageImageImage

First adjustment:

Middle adjustment also found my real bite:

Last adjustment:

May 5, 2011:
ImageImageImage

I'm so happy with my brace out come and that I found my ortho. and he didn't give up on me like the other ortho. did I can't THANK Dr. Sam Kadan enough for giving me my smile back

iBorg

#59 Post by iBorg »

YEAAAAA!!!!

After the hoops you jumped through and glad you had a positive out come.

Mike
But who's counting?
Jaw Surgery June 1, 2009