My road to straight teeth - updated 03-Dec-08 *PICS on p.7*

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

danish

#136 Post by danish »

you bet..! Cheers. Hehe :banana: :crazy: :gavel:

Danish
metal braces on: 4 Oct 2007
Tx for: crowding
debonded on: 24 Jun 2009

total treatment time: 629 days

my journey ==> http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... highlight=

Megan11

#137 Post by Megan11 »

Danish, your teeth look sooooo goood!!

I bet you are so excited for this summer. It will be so nice to finally smile that big proud smile after all the pain and effort it took to get there.

Can't wait to see the final pics! :jump: :banana: :jump:

Damon 3's
First 6 Clear/Metal

danish

#138 Post by danish »

thx Megan11,

There still are some minor issues that I would really really like to see sorted out. Especially my upper right lateral incisor which is sort of indented. However, I'm not sure if it can be sorted out in this life and neither is my ortho... In any event I'm keeping hope alive and looking forward to FREEDOM!! :rawk: :dance: :-88 :-* :-} :BigGrin:

Danish

danish

#139 Post by danish »

YES!!!! Finally I got my debonding date :D :rawk: :jump: :-88 :dance: :thumbsup: :-} :-*

Went in for adjustment on June 02 and after a brief inspection my ortho asked me what I was thinking about the result so far after. Well... I told him that my teeth are not movie star perfect but results were not bad. He then told me that I'm pretty much finished. Functionally my teeth are aligned. Cosmetically there are minor issues some of which may be sorted out during the remaining treatment.
It's so strange to hear your ortho finally say what you have been anticipating for many many months.....

I don't know if I should be dissapointed about the less-than-perfect result. I knew that perfection is not always achievable. I'll post pictures shortly to hear your opinions about that..

Nevertheless, on June 24 2009 my treatment with the fixed braces is coming to an end and I will go into retainer mode. Hehe :-D

Danish

Andromeda

#140 Post by Andromeda »

Hey Danish, that's awesome :D Congratulations!! You know, I think sometimes the braces make the small imperfections seem more apparent than they really are. When I got mine off, the little things I had been annoyed with didn't seem as visible to me anymore. Maybe it's because the braces sort of act as a grid and when the grid is removed, you can't quite tell if a line is perfectly straight anymore. Anyway, the point is that I'm sure your teeth will be stunning when you get debanded :) And they can always make small adjustments with retainers and whatnot.

Good luck - I'm very happy to hear you finally got the good news you've been waiting for!

danish

#141 Post by danish »

Yes. they're OFF!!! My last log => viewtopic.php?t=31478 :-1

Danish