My Braces Blog, 17 years and waiting!!!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Laurie

#16 Post by Laurie »

Yep, you've got to floss or you'll wind up in a world of hurt.

cwatt1

#17 Post by cwatt1 »

Hi RahRahLuv, and a belated WELCOME!. I've been reading your blog and really love your positive attitude toward your treatment. Your smile is uplifting!

Congratulations on your movement so far. You must be thrilled!

Do try to make it a habit to floss EVERY evening before bedtime. I know that's a PITA sometimes, but establishing that habit now will lessen the possiblity of your developing cavities and/or gum issues during your treatment.

Looking forward to future pics :!:

Click here to read about my progress.

RahRahLuv

Floss!!!

#18 Post by RahRahLuv »

Thanks guys! :D I will be flossing every day now, I mean I do everything else :shock: I love the support on this site so much, I don't know where I would be with the braces without you all!!!

RahRahLuv

Power flossers!!!

#19 Post by RahRahLuv »

Now that sounds like a good idea!!!
Thanks so much for the info! I will go out and get one today and see how it works :)
you guys rock!!

RahRahLuv

New Update!!! But not much going on :)

#20 Post by RahRahLuv »

Hello Braces Fans!
I have been off a while due to moving, work , school, and not much else going on that is exciting with my braces. I am glad my gap is closed!! But it seems like my bottom are moving faster? I am so comfortable in them now. I tried a new color this adjustment, lilac! I still get the comments, and the braces have been helping my dating life!!!! lol something to talk about!! More updates later!!

Last edited by RahRahLuv on Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RahRahLuv

#21 Post by RahRahLuv »

Thanks KK! Now I have a really cool before/after shot on this page too :) I havent posted in a while I forgot how to add pix!!

RahRahLuv

yeah!

#22 Post by RahRahLuv »

Hey gang! I am back! sort of , I finally got an orto appt, I will post new pix after my appt!!

RahRahLuv

I WENT!!

#23 Post by RahRahLuv »

It went good everyone! I love my ortho; he is such a good dude!!
I have been sort of broke with moving to Durham from Raleigh and all, so the joke round the office was," 6 weeks, not 6 months" lol
Well my canine is moving slowly, but I got a stronger wire on the bottom now. I love it! I am back on track with my ortho appts and will go again on March 4th. I don’t have a cam right now but they didn't move much since I haven't been. But I have missed you all and will post pix as soon as cams go on sale at Wal-Mart lol!!

RahRahLuv

#24 Post by RahRahLuv »

ok,here is a pix I like to call "rework". my teeth look the same to me but my gosh they hurt! I have a tack on my cainine to help bring it down a little, you cant see it ( not a good pix) but I can tell it is working. DONT SKIP YOUR ORTHO APPOINTMENTS PEOPLE!!!!! :D

This was 4 months ago, can anyone besides me not tell the differnce??

RahRahLuv

NEW PIX!!!!!!

#25 Post by RahRahLuv »

Hello all :) Long time! I went today and finally got some new pix and a worthy update lol...
My canine is coming down nicely but painfully, and now I got my 1st power chain! I think when the 3 front teeth move, I will look totally different! I am still so happy with my brace decision and think of it every day I am so glad I am braced!!!! Sorry the pix are a little large lol

Before 7/2007...

six months in....

now side improvements!!!!!

what do you think????

and I never showed a face shot before :) I have a lot to smile about lately!!

angel84

#26 Post by angel84 »

Aww! I think you look totally cute with braces! And I LOVE the colored ligs with the ceramics. It looks great. Way to go progress! Your smile is already looking great. :D
*SKYE aka Amanda* 25, Army wife and Mommy of 5 ages 10, 5, 3, 19 months, and due in December! :)

RahRahLuv

#27 Post by RahRahLuv »

Thanks for the love Angel! you are about to go on an amazing journey!
(go ARMY)

Miss Smiley

#28 Post by Miss Smiley »

rahRahLuv, how in the world did I miss my long-tooth buddy's update?! They look wonderful and that canine will be leveled sooner than you know it.
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

RahRahLuv

#29 Post by RahRahLuv »

Thanks for all the love and encouragement!!

I know Miss Smiley, I have been layig low! Can you believe my ortho said I had long teeth? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaa
I am on my way to check out your blog as well, I have so much to catch up on here

um, my ortho's assistant called this the "chain of pain" I now know what that means!!!!

RahRahLuv

Glad the blog is back!!!

#30 Post by RahRahLuv »

almost two years and I am making great progress, here are my teeth now:

[img=http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3564/2009may.th.jpg]