OK, I give in *July 30 Adj. p37*

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lela

#451 Post by Lela »

Congratulations Miss Smiley!!! Your smile is fantastic :D
Fully braced 9-02-08
Braces off 9-21-09

Miranbrady20

#452 Post by Miranbrady20 »

WOW amazing work!!! i love your beautiful smile I bet you feel like a new person I'm so happy for you and good luck with the bonded retainer issue... I'd force myself to get used to it I put a lot into my teeth and i dont wanna goof up!

Miss Smiley

#453 Post by Miss Smiley »

Still hate the bonded lower... Had a cleaning last week and was told no cavities and that I'm doing an exceptional job. I guess having straight teeth does make it easier to keep them clean. I have a minimal routine of brushing twice a day and flossing every couple days. I've gotten super lazy after the braces came off. BUT I do wear my retainers most of the time. I went two days because I went out drinking all night and went to work and was busy drinking Gatorade to replenish the next day and forgot to put my retainers back in at night. When they finally made it back into my mouth, YEOWZERS! I needed an ibuprofen... After that, I decided not to ever forget again! So I will need an implant to fill the void of a molar and my brother (also my OS) decided I was to have crown lengthening as well to make it more symmetrical. It's up to me to decide when I want to have all this FUN work done.
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

ripchord

#454 Post by ripchord »

Congratulations of being debanded, Miss Smiley! Your teeth look very nice!

I hope you get used to that bonded retainer :) I heard they can be a pain at first.
Braced on January 5th, 2007
Debanded on April 2nd, 2009

Click www to see my story!

adultbraces

#455 Post by adultbraces »

Your teeth looks really nice! Congrad.
Is your face muscle getting used to the new teeth structure and looks easy when you smile?
I too have overbite I don't know if you remember.. there's only couple months left for me and my overbite improve a lot!! but the I gained these deep lines around my mouth which I wanna call them dimples but they're really not.. And smile looks pretty ackward.