Chris' Braces Story! week 79 with Updated Pics!! 22nd Jun 08

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cbradac

#31 Post by cbradac »

Hey thanks Linda! :)

I see you're in Melbourne too! Yeah very fast progress with these braces, i'm so impressed! It just funny having all wobbly teeth, when i bite down - i can actually feel them moving around.. weird

But i know its all for a great cause, so i'm not fussed one bit in the slightest! So where's your braces journey Linda ? :)
Braces on: 18th December 2006 :)

sjsarre

#32 Post by sjsarre »

Wow thats pretty good progress.... Lets hope it continues.

Bottom teeth are renowned for moving more slowly but yours don't look like they are!

cbradac

#33 Post by cbradac »

Thanks Sarah :)

I really hope it continues too! Maybe i'm one of the lucky ones who's bottoms do move fast :) i hope so!

I've had no pain at all - and i'm finding food is getting less and less stuck in my teeth. Like for instance, when i first got my braces on - everything, and i mean everything use to get stuck! Maybe i'm just better now at getting it out whilst i eat :) constantly swishing water around in my mouth.. (how lovely)

I've been abit down lately - having lots of personal problems (girls) well only one girl. It's just so hard to make things work with one another, even though we both feel so strongly for eachother. Gets me really down.

Oh why are relationships so hard.. (only if i knew) :)

cbradac

#34 Post by cbradac »

got some annoying cuts on my lips now! some days you get them, some days you don't :)

cbradac

#35 Post by cbradac »

Hey guys!

Thought i'de just post some updates of my progress.

I've been having no teeth problems at all, besides food getting stuck in the nice gap from the good old open coil :) hehe.

Here's my bottom after 15 weeks.

Here's my top and bottom after 15 weeks

The open coil is doing its job just great!!

I was just going to ask anybody, with this open coil spring, once that tooth begins to move in or over the progress of the spring, will the other 3 teeth that are already in line, move out of line by any chance???? I really hope they don't.

victor36

#36 Post by victor36 »

very inspiring pics for someone who is also using springs in his mouth (that would be me!)

~Victor
B-day: 02/06/07
Adjustments: 04/03/07, 05/30/07, 07/25/07, 09/18/07, 11/15/07, 01/10/08, 03/04/08, 05/08/08
Debonding: 07/01/08
18 month prognosis
Actual Treatment Time: 1 year, 4 months, 25 days
Click on the Image ↓↓ below for my story.

cbradac

#37 Post by cbradac »

Hi guys! Thought i'de post a little reply. Things are all well with my teeth for the moment, going to make an appointment with the dentist for a cleaning soon.

Heaps of space has opened up with the spring! well, not enough for the tooth yet :) but hope is the key hehe.

Now i'm at the stage where they are pretty much not there anymore, it's like there just another part of me and everybody is totally use to them on me :) so it's great!

I'll be posting a few more pics soon, i'll probably wait another couple weeks, but im sure you'll definitely be able to see a change by then :)

Thanks for listening to my story :)

cbradac

#38 Post by cbradac »

Oh and i hope everybody had a wonderful easter!

:)
Last edited by cbradac on Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

cbradac

#39 Post by cbradac »

Hey linda! thanks for that :)

Yeah i'm not really that concerned about my midline for the moment. Well so far i can see no dramatic movement with my other 3 teeth. the gap is just opening up more and more every time i look at it :)

But im sure it's going to be painful once that LL does come forward seeing as i did have one on the other side in that same position and it hurt abit, well not too much. hehe

And i use to do what you said all the timeee! move damn it, move!

It's just so different to feel straighter teeth in my mouth, seeing as i lived with it for pretty much all my life so far :)

i'll be sure to post some new pics soon, most likely after my tightening on the 3rd of may :) so still pretty much three weeks away :)

jenfire

#40 Post by jenfire »

It looks like you have seen a lot of movement. The midline may correct itself once all your lowers align...that is what happened with mine. It does feel really strange when all the lowers are aligned--it is amazing what they can do with archwires and springs.

Good luck! Keep us updated! :D
Ceramic Braces and RPE, estimated treatment 18 months

cbradac

#41 Post by cbradac »

Hey jen!

yeah i thought that might happen, the teeth are still straight its just the gap is opening larger and all of them are shifting over :)

can't wait for them to be all aligned! it's going to be the biggest thing ever when that happens! hahah ill have to have a party :wink:

Ill have to post some more updates with comparison to the first shots :)

i'll definitely be keeping it updated! and you too jen! keep us all updated with your progress, it's so good to watch somebody that pratically had the same problem as me :)

cbradac

#42 Post by cbradac »

here you go guys, here's an update at week 17!

Here's a comparison between week 3 (left) and week 17 (right)

Image Image

Very very happy with the progress! :)

bracesafter40

#43 Post by bracesafter40 »

victor36 wrote:very inspiring pics for someone who is also using springs in his mouth (that would be me!)

~Victor
Very encouraging indeed; I've got a spring as well.
http://bracesafter40.blogspot.com/2007/ ... -blue.html
http://bracesafter40.blogspot.com
Bridge Sectioned: Feb. 14, 2007
Last Pre-braces cleaning: Feb. 20, 2007
#21 Extraction: Feb. 20, 2007
Sentenced: 32 months
Top Braced: Feb 28, 2007
Bottom Braced: Apr. 4, 2007
New Ortho on Apr. 25, 2008
May 6; fluorescent blue ligs incl. upper powerchains. 2 elastics; Sept. 2, 2008.
Next Adj.: July 7, 2009 at 8:30a

cbradac

#44 Post by cbradac »

hi guys, i havn't written for some time. I got for my appointment with the ortho tomorrow, so i'll be sure to post some new pictures up :)

Hopefully the change will be significant!

LaaLaa

#45 Post by LaaLaa »

Hey, cbradac! I just saw your photos for the first time and I have to say, amazing progress!! :D I actually have a similar problem on the bottom 6, so your pics are really encouraging. Be sure to keep us updated with pics and stories because I sure will be checking in more often! :wink: