jt2lang is still thrilled... heartbeat on page 28 ha!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Miss Smiley

#91 Post by Miss Smiley »

Look how much I've missed, you're having a baby!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations my dear!!!! It seemed like just yesterday, you were explaining what your archwired handle meant. And don't let the endless elastics wearing discourage you. I didn't think I was seeing much results from the annoying little buggers but now look, I'm nearly done, it hasn't even been 2 years of my 3 years estimated! Eat lots of yummy things and just keep thinking positive.
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

leager2000

#92 Post by leager2000 »

jt2lang,

Thanks for posting to my page. I feel kind of emotional at times when I am posting, and thought my response were getting pessimistic. I think your smile is beautiful as well. I think you are very awesome!!!

]

my3sons

Woo-hoo! We're a club!

#93 Post by my3sons »

Howdy! I'm yet-to-be-braced (Jan. 6...the Epiphany...coincidence?), but we just found out we're expecting our 4th baby in August. Congrats to you, and if you have any pointers on how to be pregnant in braces, send them my way!

my3sons

#94 Post by my3sons »

OMG I can't wait to hear mine!

Lisa65

#95 Post by Lisa65 »

How exciting to hear your little one's heartbeat! :D

my3sons

#96 Post by my3sons »

I'm with a new OB this time, so I'm not sure what to expect. My last doctor did a sonogram almost every time...it was weird not to have one yet. Can't wait!

my3sons

#97 Post by my3sons »

I live in a really small area, and we're only getting our first midwife ever sometime next year. So far, so good with the new OB. He's skeptical but supportive about some of my choices, like hypnobirthing, but I tell you, it really does work. I had drugs with the first two, and they didn't do a thing, besides make me sick, or give me a baby who slept the first two days straight...ick! Anyway, good luck to you, too!