Tim's Treatment NEW PICS ::: UPDATED PLEASE READ 03/11 :::

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SDFD TSchott

#31 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Thats right turrrtlelove22 January is BLUE month everyone is pretty much going blue :)

Thanks for the complement Sbebs yeah it shocked me just how much my teeth improve in just 4 months. I hope i don't have any complications down the road. Unforanently the powerchains arn't painless just yet I still have slight amounts of pain. I'm hoping I can actually go back to harder foods instead of this soft food and liquid diet cause I've lost yet another 2 lbs and its hard for me to gain that back!

I have noticed a change in the molars alot since tuesday and I'm sure there will be loads more!

SDFD TSchott

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

Tin Indian

#32 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Looking pretty snazzy with that Blue color combo Tim. I would like colors like that if I had a chance since blue IS my favorite color. Hope your pain has subsided and you gain your weight back soon.Good luck!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

SDFD TSchott

#33 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Thanks Tin Indian, hey I notice your appointment is tomorrow good luck with that!

SDFD TSchott

SDFD TSchott

#34 Post by SDFD TSchott »

5 Months, 3 weeks, and 2 days!
Adjustment Number 4!

Well today went well I’m guessing. I woke up this morning at 05:30 to get ready for a long day ahead of me. Well today I had to work 7-4 when I told my boss that I needed the day off for an appointment I had with the Orthodontist. Well they didn’t give it to me off so I ended up working 07:00-09:20 left for my orthodontist appointment got to the office at 09:50 and my appointment was at 10:00.

ORTHO APPOINTMENT INFORMATION:
I walk in to the office on a cloudy raining and very windy morning and sign in for my appointment. I then sit down and wait for what seems like an eternity. Five minutes passes by and my name is called. Timothy. I get up start walking towards the back rooms and get seated. I’m told, “The Doctor will be right with you!â€

manglemouth

#35 Post by manglemouth »

Tschott,

Sorry to hear you are in pain :( Let's hope that your reward for enduring it will be LOTS AND LOTS of movement in the coming weeks! I am surprised at how everyone always knows their archwire size, I wish I knew mine. My ortho didn't say anything about it.

Looking forward to the next picture update!!

Take care,

Tina

SDFD TSchott

#36 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I knew mine cause I was able to look at my chart and saw the wire size and there plans for this adjustment. I will post pictures in about 1 hour got to run out on an errand. Pictures posting soon!

SDFD TSchott

SDFD TSchott

#37 Post by SDFD TSchott »

PICTURES UPDATED!

SDFD TSchott

SDFD TSchott

#38 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Thanks for the comment jt2lang, I noticed that you just got your braces, how are you feeling so far? Everything going good for you?

SDFD TSchott

cowlypso

#39 Post by cowlypso »

Hey, congrats on the next step! Seems like a blessing and a curse, though. The good news is that you get to move those teeth more. The bad news is that it doesn't feel very good...

I love that color! Very cool. My ortho doesn't have any sparkly colors.

I'm right there with you on the pain. We can be hopped up on the tylenol together. :roll: I just got my first powerchains yesterday. The teeth are not amused. Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Your teeth are looking great, though. Amazing progress. Wear those elastics like your ortho says, and you'll be done in no time!

PrincessMelody

#40 Post by PrincessMelody »

OOOOH! I LOVE the fancy powerchains.... so purdy. No pink :cry: haha, just kidding. Lucky you... elastics. Looks like from that config he's working on your crossbite. Have fun with those elastics though :D Your teeth are looking good!
Check out my braces story by clicking the WWW
28 months and 22 days in braces
Now in an upper and lower Hawley retainer.

Tin Indian

#41 Post by Tin Indian »

Nice colors on the powerchains Tim. You are making loads of progress-Keep it up!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

SDFD TSchott

#42 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Your welcome jt2lang, were always here for support ot everyone that is here for the journey to braces. Your midline may be aligned right now but during the process of braces your midline will shift and become out of line just like mine used to be aligned and now its off center!

SDFD TSchott

GOODLUCK WITH YOUR TREATMENT!

Patricia S.

#43 Post by Patricia S. »

Hi Tim!! Your teeth are looking really good, congrats!!!

Patricia

SDFD TSchott

#44 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Thanks everyone for your responces. I haven't had much time to post anything lately I will update some tomorrow when I get a chance.

~Tim~

BARRY MILLER

NUMBER OF TEETH

#45 Post by BARRY MILLER »

I just noticed that you only have 12 teeth top and bottom , why is that so. I have 16 top and bottom , will u have any implanted or was your jaws too small