bracedagain - Ken = New Update

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SUGARANGEL

#1 Post by SUGARANGEL »

Heeeeeey Bracedagain, Either red and orange looks good on you... Why not try combine with red and orange? LOL :lol: I think red and orange look perfect for hot rod. I had red, silver, purple, and now pink. On my next appt on Sept 27th I am thinking about royal blue or gold. Not decide yet. It is fun to have colors change on every adjustment. Take care.

2-6-2006 Top braces
6-6-2006 bottom braces
Sentenced 1-26-2006 for 24 months
All metals...
Debanded on June 18th 2008

ssfw

#2 Post by ssfw »

Hi Ken,

I found that you are making a new entry each time you post in the "our braces stories" section. This is just a suggestion, but it makes for a person reading about your ortho journey a bit difficult, it makes it easier to update your journey by bringing up your prior post and changing the subject line, for example, updated pictures - 10/2/06. If you keep it like a diary and have all of the entries of your ortho journey in one place then a person can see what you have been through from start to finish.

Please don't take this post in a negative way :D , as I said it's just a suggestion. It's just that when I was reading your post, I had to locate your other entries to read about your ortho treatment from the beginning.

ssfw
Quad-Helix expander: 1/20/06 - 1/16/07
Upper braces: 5/19/06; lower braces: 9/7/06

Braces removed: 8/19/08
Received retainer: 8/26/08 - wearing retainer 24 hours/day

Next appt.: 11/18/08

jcdamon3

#3 Post by jcdamon3 »

Go to the very first post that you did and change the subject there. I think that'll do it.
Braced on 8/05 - Braces off 12/06
Mid Forties!

Lisa65

#4 Post by Lisa65 »

There should be an edit button on each post you've done. Look at post #1 on this thread and find the edit button :D then just change the title in the title box (you can edit the contents of the post the same way)

Lisa65

#5 Post by Lisa65 »

Never too late for an old dog to learn new tricks Ken :wink: :lol:

Blonde_Metal04

#6 Post by Blonde_Metal04 »

Hey Ken!
I've been busy lately so I am just now updating myself on what has been going on with you!
Im glad to see your adjustment went smoothly, and hope that you aren't in too much pain at this point...
Take Care!!
Spacers: 08/09/2006

lionfish

#7 Post by lionfish »

Love your attitude, Ken. You'll get there, for sure. Good onya.

Blonde_Metal04

#8 Post by Blonde_Metal04 »

Hey Ken!
A million kudos for getting a thumbs up with the cleaning... It's a fantastic thing to hear compliments on all of the hard work that comes along with being braced...
And, I'm sorry to hear that you will be in braces a little longer, and that they have found some pockets, but you have a great attitude, which will get you through it even faster!..
Take good care, Ken..
We love hearing from you!

:D :D
Spacers: 08/09/2006

sjsarre

#9 Post by sjsarre »

Hi Ken

Great to hear your update, and sorry about the news but in a way its good news because at least they are taking good care of you.. You wouldn't want this all to be in vain...

I've got my adjustment today... I will try and book myself in for a clean aswell....

:D

Tin Indian

#10 Post by Tin Indian »

:D :D :D Ken,Triple smiles for the great attitude, you inspire quite a lot of people. Keep up the good work with your cleanings .Good luck.
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

MsTee

#11 Post by MsTee »

Hi Ken!

Glad to hear that all is well. Sorry to hear that your progress will be slowed down some...but it's all for a good cause, and that's healthy, sound teeth and gums! Take care! 8)
MsTee

Gaps and underbite
Metals Top & Bottom

antsika

#12 Post by antsika »

Hi bracedagain! Sorry to hear that things are slowing down a bit but take your time for the healthy and nice results! Congratulations on the good cleaning!

Upper and lower Evolution linguals
B-day: 30. 06. 2006
Treatment time app. 2 years

tulip

#13 Post by tulip »

Wondering if you're all done yet and how it went?

Tin Indian

#14 Post by Tin Indian »

:D Ken,
Glad you are keeping up the good work!
Braces on 9/01/2006- Braces off 4/14/08

SDFD TSchott

#15 Post by SDFD TSchott »

KK wrote:thanks for spreading the archwired.com work! :banana:
Just as KK posted thanks for spreading the word about archwired.com I have taken the one flyer that was posted here on the site to my ortho today and he said he will make copies and hand them out to his patients so there is some good news there and I'm going to host and probley post all over the web about this site and I have my personal website I'm going to work on probley tomorrow and post about this site there, usually my site gets about 1,500 people viewing it a month so I'm hoping that will create some more traffic.

SDFD TSchott
Firefighter Down

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008