Kriz's Brace Story (Pics page 2)--Updated 05-12-07

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kriz

Kriz's Brace Story (Pics page 2)--Updated 05-12-07

#1 Post by Kriz »

I am a 28 yo pharmacist, who has finally decided to fix my smile. I have always been told throughout my life that i needed braces by my family dentist, but I was in the same situation as many here on these boards in that my parents just couldnt afford it. So now that I have finally gotten out of school and started my career, I have decided now is the time. After a few consultations I found an Ortho I really liked and decided to go ahead and get the ball going.

I have had 4 premolars extracted and have had my braces now for about a month. The first few days were torture.. I had some bad pain and couldnt stand for my teeth to even touch each other,, however now I am pain free and doing fine :).

Here are a few starter pics :) Hope to see these change very quickly. :D

Kriz

these were taken the 1st day I got brackets, I have had my wire now for 3 weeks.. I will post more pics at my adjustment :thumbsup:
Last edited by Kriz on Tue May 15, 2007 6:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kriz

#2 Post by Kriz »

Man didnt realize my bottom teeth have Zero arch.. they are in a box formation.. no wonder they hurt like (insert your choice of words here, after all you know what it feels like)! Wow pictures make you see a whole side of your teeth you didnt see before..

Kriz

sjsarre

#3 Post by sjsarre »

Hey... Congrats on getting braced..

Your bottom row look much like mine. I had a box shape and now they are slowly curving around..

Looking forward to seeing your update pics!

:D

Joanna20

#4 Post by Joanna20 »

HI! Nice pictures! I think those gaps will close in no time and from now on it will only get better.
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

Leslie022

#5 Post by Leslie022 »

Be sure to keep taking those pictures! They're a great way to actually SEE your progress!

Congrats on getting braced!
Braced: Jan. 17, 2006
Removed: Oct. 26, 2006
Fixed bottom retainer
Clear Essix Retainer on top

Kriz

#6 Post by Kriz »

can yall see anything? I cant :( its been a month now. Heres some pics.

Kriz

NOW

July 5th

Kriz

#7 Post by Kriz »

I have a wire on the bottom, just not connected to the lower front four. He wants to move my "trouble teeth" before he hooks up my front 4 bottom ones. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Let me get yall a closer pic..

Kriz

sharonm

#8 Post by sharonm »

Congrats on starting your treatment.Have you got used to the yet?

Kriz

#9 Post by Kriz »

Sharonm: Yes I have gotten use to them :HugeGrin: . Every now and then I have a tender moment, but most of the time I forget they are there. I am also now expecting to see them when I look in the mirror, so that no longer shocks me. :) NO pain at the moment, but some pressure still every now and then.

Kriz

:tingrin:

Kriz

#10 Post by Kriz »

ok I went in for my adjustment 1 week earlier than expected. So here is a pic of my 1st adjustment and my new pretty pink ligs. I also got some sporty wire ties to help rotate my stubborn teeth so we can get those gaps closed :)

day braces were on:

Today:

here is my overbite:

and top arch:

My bottom front 4 are still not connected :( Its ok, he said we goota turn my crooked teeth 1st. Maybe next time :wink:
Kriz :)

Kriz

#11 Post by Kriz »

I got my adjustment today.. new arch wires on bottom and top! I also got power chains on the bottom to help close the gaps and give my 4 front bottom teeth to move. Ouch my teeth hurt! Went halloween theme!

Here's my pics:

July 5th

1st adjustment:

2nd adjustment

Today!

Kriz

Kriz

#12 Post by Kriz »

Sorry been gone so long, life kinda took over for abit. Here is my latest update with beginning pics for comparison.

July 2006

Today

Kriz