Teeth whitening after having braces removed

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Clarmik

Teeth whitening after having braces removed

#1 Post by Clarmik »

Which kind of teeth whitening did you use after getting debraced?

MayBeautyFace

Re: Teeth whitening after having braces removed

#2 Post by MayBeautyFace »

I got mines professionally bleached, because the results are better. :BigGrin: But I have used some over the counter whiting products. I would recommend the Colgate 3D whiting series. I also heard good things about the "Dial-A-Smile" system. The only thing bad about it is that it's only available to be purchased online.

LaFawnsgrillz

#3 Post by LaFawnsgrillz »

I got Zoom. But was kinda disappointed because my teeth were actually a shade that is considered an after result. I did get one shade lighter, but I feel as if I could have done that with at home products. I guess I am saying if your teeth are already fairly white I would stick with at home whiting. But if your teeth are yellow or have yellow undertones then I think in office whiting might be your best option.

JadeWA

#4 Post by JadeWA »

I have been using gogosmile for a few weeks now and I like the results :)

Lynloraa

#5 Post by Lynloraa »

I've been using Crest 3-D while my braces are still on and they've been whitening my teeth! I would say I went up about 3 shades of white. I highly recommend them.