Colgate Wisp

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

JillD

Colgate Wisp

#1 Post by JillD »

I bought a pack but haven't tried yet. Since I began to wear retainers 24/7, I need to brush my teeth every time I eat. (While I was wearing braces, I often got by without brushing every time I ate.) Anyway has anyone tried Wisp? I just cannot imagine swallowing the liquid after I brush with it. I think I will use it only when brushing is not possible. Better than nothing, you know.

TMJJill

Re: Colgate Wisp

#2 Post by TMJJill »

I've used them for years. I use them periodically. Often, I find a good rinse and use of a Christmas Tree brush works well. If I want to freshen up a bit more, the Wisp is my choice.

Braces as Phase II treatment for TMJD.
Lower mandibular repositioning splint 26 months.
Lower braces on 10.75 months into Phase II treatment.
Duration in braces: 2 years, 2 weeks, 5 days
Removal of Braces: September 18, 2013

TMJD treatment now complete!

Stef

#3 Post by Stef »

I don't care for them myself.

Faithsdaisy421

#4 Post by Faithsdaisy421 »

I love them as a freshmen... Not so much for really cleaning, though.

an9el3md

#5 Post by an9el3md »

I don't like this much either...just some hard plastic with a mint in the middle?

Sailrgrl

#6 Post by Sailrgrl »

Bought some recently after breaking my purse toothbrush. I found it yucky-tasting and it didn't get between the wires and my teeth very well. It was probably better than nothing.

28monthjourney

#7 Post by 28monthjourney »

I used it on a camping field trip a couple of years back. If you don't have anything, it's fine, it even has a pick on the back! However, it's more for freshening up in between brushing. If you're vegetarian or vegan, be warned, it contains gelatin!
Sentence:
28 months in full upper and lower braces, open coil spring for additional alignment space for permanent teeth to erupt, elastics to align back bite, bite turbos, and palate expander.