Best portable water flosser?

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Beckett

Re: Best portable water flosser?

#16 Post by Beckett »

I'm resurrecting this old thread to ask about a cheap water flosser I've seen. It's one of those As Seen on Tv products, uses no batteries but a jet of air to shoot the water stream. It's only $15 and I wondered if it was worth it to try it out before I invested in a more expensive "real" waterpik.
Braces for 18 months/4 days.

Cmilt

#17 Post by Cmilt »

I ordered a portable water pik from Amazon and I only paid around $35 for it. It works great and I am able to take it to work with me.

spacey8008

#18 Post by spacey8008 »

[quote=pearlies post_id=434031 time=1376082322 user_id=18890]
Hey y'all,
I have the Waterpik at home but I can tell I could use a portable one with enough power to blast out food particles on the go. I looked up the portable Waterpik on Amazon, but it does not have great reviews. There are other variations. I am just wondering if any of you have a preference for a portable flosser - mainly I'd like to blast out food particles after eating out, for those situations where tooth brushing is not practical....
[/quote]

For your question, I suggest you use this[url=http://www.SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.com/]water flosser[url].

dyna

#19 Post by dyna »

I'm following this topic as I was thinking to buy the Waterpik WP-560. Can somebody check whether it has a NIMH or Li-ion battery? Thank you in advance

Braceyourself666

#20 Post by Braceyourself666 »

My portable waterpik arrived today,wohoo!!! it's been one week since my top braces were fitted. Looking forward to testing it out, as teeth are overcrowded and flossing can cause bleeding gums.
Hoping it works well 😊

elizabeth46368

#21 Post by elizabeth46368 »

I love to travel. and portable flosser is like necessary product for me. suggest some good brands.

lildropofsunshine

#22 Post by lildropofsunshine »

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NQ ... UTF8&psc=1

I have this and I absolutely love it! It comes with a travel bag too.

Speck

#23 Post by Speck »

-Andy