What toothpaste do you use?

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Wire

Re: What toothpaste do you use?

#16 Post by Wire »

I use Weleda calendula toothpaste. I find that it keeps my teeth white(as much as its possible with braces) and clean. Its also fluoride free. I agree with OP some of the regular toothpastes are too strong, I had my gums peeling too! I tried other brands, but always come back to Weleda. I'm in my 40ties, no cavities. Braced for the first time 6 months ago.

ooto

#17 Post by ooto »

I use whatever my dentist recommends.

Thomassoracco

#18 Post by Thomassoracco »

I use fluoride-free toothpaste. It begins to fortify tooth enamel before adult teeth ever appear. and then it keeps working as long as it is relevant. When you use https://www.greatoralhealth.com/product ... toothpaste fluoride toothpaste with or eat or drink things that contain fluoride, it helps to strengthen weak spots in your enamel and protects your teeth from acid attacks.