New Products at DentaKit.com

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

bbsadmin

New Products at DentaKit.com

#1 Post by bbsadmin »

Just wanted to let you guys know that we're in the process of adding some new products to DentaKit.com in the coming weeks.

Right now we have a terrific gourmet follow-up to The Braces Cookbook. It's called The Braces Cookbook 2: Comfort Food with a Gourmet Touch.

And we also added a newDual-end Orthodontic Toothbrush, which has a v-cut braces toothbrush on one end, and a tapered interproximal spiral brush on the other end.

Next week we will add two new retainer cases: one that is see-through, and one that is glow-in-the-dark.

More new products are ahead. If there's something you've been looking for and would like us to add it to the site, send me a PM.

Regards,
Lynn
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!