Frequency of Sonicare Head Replacement...

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

gaffano

Frequency of Sonicare Head Replacement...

#1 Post by gaffano »

Those of us out there with Sonicares are aware of the stealth financial commitment these useful tools present us via replacement heads.....

I replace my heads like approx. every 3 months, even if the bristles loss there stiffness and become frayed. I also keep it clean and sanitize the head weekly with denture tablets. I would replace more frequently, but trying to save $$$....($25 for 2 near me).

How often do you change them?

Dodger(UK)

#2 Post by Dodger(UK) »

I got my sonicare in December and have just replaced the head. So I guess maybe when you have braces on, 3 months sounds about right. Don't worry as soon as you get debonded, you can start replacing them every 6 months as recommended. That should save a few pennies. :wink: Hell we've spent enough on the ortho treatment as it is. lol

Knucemike

#3 Post by Knucemike »

I am replacing mine at about the 3 month period also. To cut down on the expense of the heads i watch for them on ebay. I just got 4 for about $30