Eureka! Pearl Drops Instant white

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

felix the helix

Eureka! Pearl Drops Instant white

#1 Post by felix the helix »

Have made a wonderful discovery :D

Whilst browsing my local Boots Chemist in the hope of finding a cure for my curry stained ligs...... I stumbled upon Pearl Drops Instant White for £6.95. Figured it was worth a try and took it home to paint my peggies. Hey presto! it covered the yellow tinge very well and left a pleasant pearlescent sheen on my brackets and ligs. It is supposed to last until you eat or brush your teeth but in practice I have found it stays on the ligs much longer and has a nice minty taste. After subsequent toothbrushing my ligs seem more tolerable and it also covers the wire rather nicely too. BONUS!

I'm so happy with it I don't feel the need to phone to my ortho for some new ligs...fits nicely in my purse too!

Nims

#2 Post by Nims »

Hmm I might have to try this stuff, hope it doesn't permanently whiten them though, I don't want yellow dots on my teeth where the brackets were once my braces are removed :p

felix the helix

#3 Post by felix the helix »

Yes it is only a temporary paint on veneer with a opalescent finish. It comes off quite easily when you brush. I find it handy after a curry before I get to the Ortho's to change the ligs.

lillibut

#4 Post by lillibut »

Hurrah!!!

I am off out to buy some now!!

I love curry but am getting totally fed up of the stains it leaves.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Will let you know if I have success!!

x

OzzysMom

#5 Post by OzzysMom »

Where can I find this product in the USA? I looked online and it only seems to be in the UK.

Lola

#6 Post by Lola »

I want!!!