What kind of lip balm do you use?

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

sim3jam

Re: What kind of lip balm do you use?

#136 Post by sim3jam »

Vaseline for me, always used it since I was younger and I still use it now :-*

vanagloria

#137 Post by vanagloria »

Bag Balm! It's the greatest. I have it in a squeeze tube at home, and a big tin of it in my desk at work. If it will heal a cow's udder, I figure it will probably heal my lips.

metalmouthmama

#138 Post by metalmouthmama »

I recently started using EOS lip balm and I love it! It is super soothing and seems to last longer than the other types I've tried before.

EmilyTravels

#139 Post by EmilyTravels »

metalmouthmama wrote:I recently started using EOS lip balm and I love it! It is super soothing and seems to last longer than the other types I've tried before.
Agreed! It is also very inexpensive and contains mostly natural/organic ingredients. Vaseline is a petroleum product, and I prefer not to put that on my lips where it can be ingested. :yuck:

burgers144

#140 Post by burgers144 »

Sounds kind of gross but blistex medicated ointment is seriously the BEST lip balm ever, I’ve introduced it to several people and they all love it! It leaves your lips SO soft! It feels super weird at first bc it’s thick and goes on white but as it absorbs into your lips it turns clear.

EmmaJade

#141 Post by EmmaJade »

My absolutely fav of all time is Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Cherry Tinted Lip Balm, gives your lips a nice natural red tint. Goes on thick, lasts for ages and smells delicious.

It does come without the tint aswell

EmilyTravels

#142 Post by EmilyTravels »

EmmaJade wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:51 pm My absolutely fav of all time is Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Cherry Tinted Lip Balm, gives your lips a nice natural red tint. Goes on thick, lasts for ages and smells delicious.

It does come without the tint aswell
That sounds delicious! Gotta look it up. Thanks! :P

Speck

#143 Post by Speck »

I've been using these products since the '70s:
IMG_3241.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Andy