My new smile!!! Pics!!

If you have finished with your orthodontic treatment and are wearing retainers (or will be soon), this is a special place to connect with others in your (enviable) situation. Ask a question or make a comment about life post-braces.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ibraceface

My new smile!!! Pics!!

#1 Post by ibraceface »

Oh my goodness... I have had my braces on for 5 years and I have been dreaming about the day I could finally post after pictures here... since before I do not know when!!!

Well... here you go guys... meet the best Christmas present I have ever received... my new smile!!!!!!!!!!!

I still need to have some bonding done (esp. to that goofy canine that you see...) I started my whitening treatment today and will have the bonding done Jan. 9. :-*

Today went by so fast! I feel like I have been dreaming of this day forever and can't believe it's gone already and that I am now a retainer-wearer. I ended the day with getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist, and boy does it feel good!

The only thing I did not expect was having sore teeth! Ouch!!! But, it's not stopping me from the ribs and corn on the cob meal I am about to have in the next few minutes!!!

ibraceface

Re: My new smile!!! Pics!!

#2 Post by ibraceface »

Lol! I am so embarrassed at how big those photos are!! You can see all the baking soda still on my face from the dental cleaning! Ew, I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl_with_a_bob

#3 Post by girl_with_a_bob »

Congrats on finally being naked! You're smile is beautiful!

brace33

#4 Post by brace33 »

You look great. Congratulations