I was so DONE! Questions and Concerns

If you have finished with your orthodontic treatment and are wearing retainers (or will be soon), this is a special place to connect with others in your (enviable) situation. Ask a question or make a comment about life post-braces.

Moderator: bbsadmin

OneTime

I was so DONE! Questions and Concerns

#1 Post by OneTime »

Then I decided I needed more time and some corrections to be made. My ortho wants 3 more weeks because I wanted my bottom center incisor to be fix.

When I had my appointment in March I had molds taken with my brackets on, but wasn't sure what it was for. So I did not say anything :x . I was not asked what it was for, I only address what needed to be corrected. So 4 weeks later I come in for supposably deband day. While I was sitting there the assistant brings out the bag of tools and a case. I thought what's inside the case. Ten minutes later I've gotten bored and I decided let's see whats inside the case. :shock: Retainers!!!!! Pink ones...My concern is that I didn't get to choice a color!!!! It would have been great if they ask me.

So are molds for retainer taken with or without braces? It may be different with each ortho/case? How long did it take for retainers?

I will be calling to ask about the retainers. I wanted an insight of what was done for retainers.

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08