how much time do u think ? Photo posted

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dilvala21

how much time do u think ? Photo posted

#1 Post by dilvala21 »

i like to know how much time do u think the top tooth will take to adjust back?

i keep asking the ortho, he keeps saying that's the easy part but no time

tkais

#2 Post by tkais »

Maybe by 6 months for the front tooth, but the ortho sees a lot more than we do.
Good luck!

josephine

#3 Post by josephine »

I can't guess a specific time, but I can guess that you will see changes sooner than you think. Be sure to take photos now and then so that you can keep track. It really helps whenever you are discouraged to see how far things do move over time.

katy

#4 Post by katy »

Hidilvala21,

Your front tooth that is sticking out towards the front looks very similar to the way mine did when I started treatment. My tooth took only 6 weeks to move back in line with my other teeth but then took many months to stabilise in that posistion - be warned that it may cause some pretty bad pain long after it looks like it's in it's right position. I found that for around 8 months that tooth was very sensitive at adjustments simply because it had moved so far in such a quick time.

I agree with KK in that tooth movement is very much an individual process - while mine moved within six weeks, you may find yours take a little longer depending on what your ortho focusses on.

Good Luck, you will be amazed at how quickly things start to change!

Katy

dilvala11

2 month update.... i think its been 2 month

#5 Post by dilvala11 »

here is the updated pic after 2 month.....

the front tooth didn't move far enough so i had to get those elastic things... i think called power chains....

will post more pic later...

i took more pic but this one looked similar to the first one i got

dilvala11

#6 Post by dilvala11 »

thank you all...

i couldn't belive it when compraed the two pics .... i thought the day would never come..

for all people out there... that are thinking about getting braces... GET IT NOWWW

i am not sure why i waited so long.

thanks for the encouragement :D

sjsarre

#7 Post by sjsarre »

Its looking great.. :D

I can see the difference already and what you have to remember is that one tooth has to come forward and one has to move back. So i'm sure within the next two to three months you might be almost in line..

Congrats on the movement :o

Yes I agree... Why does it take people such a long time!!!! I took years and years to make the decision!