Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Dunnyet

#1 Post by Dunnyet »

Greetings everyone, my name is Harold and I’m new to this forum. I’ve been reading some of your posts before joining, as I’ve had braces in my early thirties I can relate to your situations! This summer I’m having to repeat wearing braces, as my upper teeth have shifted over the years, apparently that’s not all that uncommon. I like the way people support each other in this group, I’ll probably ask for your advice later this summer. May you all have great results from your orthodontic endeavours, I’ll certainly keep in touch! Cheers!

brazilianguy

Re: Newbie

#2 Post by brazilianguy »

Cheers, mate, and welcome!

Dunnyet

Re: Newbie

#3 Post by Dunnyet »

Thank you so much, brazilianguy! I have a dentist appointment next week, I’ll see if she will refer me to an orthodontist. Are you currently wearing braces? If so, I hope all is going well for you! Best regards!