Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

zipperlips

#1 Post by zipperlips »

Hello everyone I am a 43 year old male from Arizona. I am in the process of beginning dental treatment for orthodontics (Round 2) Basically I have my treatment plan and have to do some dental work first before I start the treatment for my braces.

Here is what my orthodontist currently diagnosed:

Straight Profile
Normal Jaw Position
2-3 mm open bite
Normal bite posterior teeth
Narrow upper arch
Crossbite
Upper teeth crowding
Lower teeth crowding
Tongue thrust habit
Length of treatment: 24 months
Cost of treatment: $4,500

djspeece

Re: New member

#2 Post by djspeece »

This board doesn't seem too active these days, but let me congratulate you on your decision and wish you the best of luck! I got braces in my early 60's, had them for three years, and have been debraced for a number of years. Hope the Covid situation doesn't impact your treatment. Hang in there!
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

Speck

#3 Post by Speck »

Indeed, the board isn't particularly active these days.

Anyway, welcome @zipperlips and wishing you a smooth treatment progression!
-Andy

clh5086

#4 Post by clh5086 »

I'm sad to see the board isn't very active. I was very excited to find this website, but I do have to say the search function has been useful and even if its not active it's nice to see the old posts and have some other people's experiences to go by during this process!