Whoa-oh - we're halfway there...:-)

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

WonkyToothBGone

Whoa-oh - we're halfway there...:-)

#1 Post by WonkyToothBGone »

Hi everyone! It looks like I have been given my green status, so I guess can post some progress pics now. Mini recap: I am in my late 40's and have opted for metal braces to correct some of my twisted teeth. So, I have just passed the 6 month mark. My treatment was estimated to take a year, so we're just over halfway now (fingers crossed things keep going smoothly). So far so good. A lot of the tenderness that was there in the first four months is gone now except for the few days just after each tightening appointment. I've learned better how to manage the soft tissue irritations from the wires and hooks with a combination of mouth rinsing and wax. The collage pic is in two parts (top part is initial and early photos, bottom is months 2-4 ). The other pic is my most recent. I still can't believe my teeth have moved so much so fast. Anyway, I'm over the moon with the results so far, and now I am just getting anxious to see the end result when they finally come off! I said in my posts before - I have no regrets at all, so if you are still undecided and considering whether it is worth it, I can say without any hesitation that it is. Just go for it!
pjimage (5).jpg
IMG_0579.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

desertd

Re: Whoa-oh - we're halfway there...:-)

#2 Post by desertd »

Your teeth look great!
Metal Damon braces on 3/27/2019 - Sentence 24-30 months - Class II overbite, crossbite. Braces removed 2/10/2022 (34.5 months), positioner since 3/2/2022. My story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54263

djspeece

#3 Post by djspeece »

Great progress, keep up the good work! Best of luck to you.
Dan

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. -- Buddist saying

WonkyToothBGone

#4 Post by WonkyToothBGone »

Thanks for all the nice comments! :D

Carno

#5 Post by Carno »

Looks great! Happy for you!