Bite turbos new braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

John427

Bite turbos new braces

#1 Post by John427 »

Hello, I have just been in my Damon braces for a week now and adjusting to life with them. Just wondering if many of you out there have bite turbos, I have them on my top teeth to keep me from biting down on my braces. I find it difficult to eat since I cannot fully close my teeth together. Any help or experience with having bite turbos and how long to expect having them would be helpful. Thanks

Nimueh21

Re: Bite turbos new braces

#2 Post by Nimueh21 »

OMG I only found out today what bite turbos were whilst watching a youtube video (and I've had my braces for just over a month, lol). I've got them too, but on my top back molars.
I'm not too sure how long you would be expected to have them, personally I've got quite a prominent overbite and until that's sorted out, I imagine that I will have them in for a while.

You do get used to them though. It took me roughly 2.5 weeks to get used to them and having a new bite... and learning a new way to chew again, lol :)

LittleTooth

Re: Bite turbos new braces

#3 Post by LittleTooth »

I had them too. The ortho took them off yesterday (4 months in).