5 Days with Braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

loona

5 Days with Braces

#1 Post by loona »

Hi everyone!

Five days into my braces journey and I have decided to join the forum, despite having read countless posts before officially signing up :)

I currently only have my upper braces on, with an estimated amount of 8 weeks before getting my bottom braces.

Biting with my central incisors is a bit of a struggle but hopefully that problem will resolve itself soon ~

Jami1

Re: 5 Days with Braces

#2 Post by Jami1 »

Hi there! I'm right behind you! My braces went on July 11.. top only at this point. I am in ceramic. I want this journey over now!!!!!

AutymGrace

#3 Post by AutymGrace »

Hey Welcome!

I've had my braces for 44 days now :shock:. It's still kind of surreal for me, because it feels like I just got them on yesterday! Time flies with them so don't stress it. Enjoy the ride! I'm right along with you on your journey :).

See you around,
-Autym (pronounced Autumn)

John427

#4 Post by John427 »

Hello to all, my braces went on July 11th as well. Overall I have had a pretty good experience so far compared to 20 yrs ago when I had them the first time. No real discomfort just a little pressure. I guess that typical of the Damon braces that I have on I have no colored ligature ties like the old ones I had. These seem very comfortable no tearing the inside of my mouth. So far very pleased. I hope it gets better for you...

John427

#5 Post by John427 »

Hello to all, my braces went on July 11th as well. Overall I have had a pretty good experience so far compared to 20 yrs ago when I had them the first time. No real discomfort just a little pressure. I guess that typical of the Damon braces that I have on I have no colored ligature ties like the old ones I had. These seem very comfortable no tearing the inside of my mouth. So far very pleased. I hope it gets better for you...