Molars dont sit flat

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Steph30

Molars dont sit flat

#1 Post by Steph30 »

My molars don't connect together flat.. it seems they sit on eachother at a bit of an angle. Is this normal? Will my ortho want to correct that before I get my braces off? Should my molars meet completely flat?

Shes trying to pull my upper jaw back a bit but I feel like it makes my bite so weird!...when I wear my elastics and bite down its like my front teeth are the only things connecting.. I have to pull my lower jaw back to just connect my molars.. shes so insistent on changing my bite but it doesn't feel natural at all.

:crazy:

Speck

Re: Molars dont sit flat

#2 Post by Speck »

Interesting question. After just nine days of Invisalign treatment my molars no longer seem to sit flat and I'm a bit concerned. But, the bite on left side has always come together while the right had a very small open bite that would resolve as I clenched, and that seems to have evened out some.

I'll be interested to read updates on how your condition evolves.
-Andy