Howdy

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Speck

Howdy

#1 Post by Speck »

New member intro.
I’m looking forward to browsing the forums and interacting!
And, BTW, I just started with Invisalign. Twenty-one attachments. Feels more like Hivizalign! :lol:

EmilyTravels

Re: Howdy

#2 Post by EmilyTravels »

21 attachments? Any reason you didn't go with regular clear brackets? Not criticizing, just curious!

Speck

#3 Post by Speck »

[quote=EmilyTravels post_id=503019 time=1530359505 user_id=30228]
21 attachments? Any reason you didn't go with regular clear brackets? Not criticizing, just curious!
[/quote]

Hi, Emily! When I signed up, the ortho made mention of attachments but not number and locations of them. Though somewhat disappointed by the conspicuity of attachments, I think that traditional brackets would tend to stand out a bit more than Invisalign with attachments. Maybe the five crowns I have complicated the process? Dunno.

Speck

#4 Post by Speck »

How time flies...
Approaching the end of treatment after two+ years. Started with Hivizalign and, ultimately, made the change to traditional braces. Looks like they may come off in October. After that the dentist will address some minor issues. It's a nice feeling!

Currently:
MMR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Andy

mattt

#5 Post by mattt »

Great progress, nice hearing from you!
what is your current rubberband pattern?

Speck

#6 Post by Speck »

mattt wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:56 am Great progress, nice hearing from you!
what is your current rubberband pattern?
Box pattern, both sides.
-Andy