Well, here we go.

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

stellamaris

Well, here we go.

#1 Post by stellamaris »

My childhood dentist started emphatically insisting that my parents take me to an orthodontist when I was six or seven. We couldn't afford it, and I was too stubborn and young to understand the value, anyway. After a few years, he gave up, and I thought the worst was over. Well, I was wrong.

My teeth are, shall we say, creatively arranged, with two labially-erupted ectopic canines, one lateral incisor half-hidden behind another tooth, and two lower canines that have slid forward. Luckily, my wisdom teeth and my baby canines were already removed years ago, and my teeth and gums are in excellent health.

Now that I have a little money I can put toward treatment, I'm ready to do what my childhood dentist recommended twenty years ago. Sorry I didn't listen to you then, Dr. Pat, but I'm going to finally take your wise advice. You were right all along.

Catpotat

Re: Well, here we go.

#2 Post by Catpotat »

There's a certain satisfaction in making the decision to get braces on your own terms. I was in the same boat and didn't want to be more of a social outcast in my younger years with a mouth full of metal. Now that I know the value of orthodontics, I'm really glad I went for treatment in my mid-twenties. Congrats on taking the plunge and I wish you a smooth journey to your perfect smile :)