My Introduction!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

NurseBraceFace

My Introduction!

#1 Post by NurseBraceFace »

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I got my braces on my 35th birthday about 3 weeks ago. No wires yet, those come after extraction. I get my expander this week and then have SARPE/extractions on January 19th. I’ll get my wires shortly after SARPE and then will have upper and lower jaw surgery sometime next year. I have a lot of problems related to my bite, so I’m looking forward to the whole process and hopefully a life without the pain I’ve experienced for the past several years!

41Braced

Re: My Introduction!

#2 Post by 41Braced »

Hello! I'm 41 and getting braces for the first time on Friday. I have a lot of issues related to my bite too but nothing that required surgery (or at least it was never brought up as an option/recommendation for me). However, it did result in having an extended treatment plan (2.5 years estimated). I guess 2 weeks after I have the braces on, I have a follow up appointment for bands/elastics. I've gone through the range of emotions in dealing with getting braces but at this point I'm just looking forward to getting them on and starting to notice some results. Good luck to you and keep us all posted!!

SarahJeanneSays

Re: My Introduction!

#3 Post by SarahJeanneSays »

Hi! I'm 36 and I get my braces on next Tuesday. My back teeth don't touch when I bite and my front teeth are hitting directly on to my front bottom teeth causing chipping. I also have bad crowding.