Hi! Braces (again) at 47...

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Ali

Hi! Braces (again) at 47...

#1 Post by Ali »

Hi all,

I joined this community years ago when I found Archwired while doing some research about braces for my daughter. I think I made one post. Fast forward a dozen years, and I'm the one with braces, and I wanted to talk to someone else besides my husband about them, and I remembered this forum AND my username, miracle!

So...hello! I got Damon brackets on October 12, and got a new archwire a month later. My next appointment is in early January. I'm not sure how much info about why I got braces again (had them when I was a teenager) to put in this section...should I save it for the Braces Stories section? In a nutshell, I developed a posterior open bite and a crossbite. My treatment will take 14-20 months.

Today's one of those days where my teeth are all, "HEY. WE'RE HERE. GONNA MOVE NOW." Hehe.

Ali

Re: Hi! Braces (again) at 47...

#2 Post by Ali »

Guess I should change my profile photo. Ha!

Raekon

#3 Post by Raekon »

Welcome (back :D )! Definitely make a thread in the Braces Stories section if you feel like keeping us up to date, I'm sure there's many people that are interested in seeing how your treatment goes and I'm gonna do the same once I start mine.

Ali

#4 Post by Ali »

Thanks!

That seems to be the place where people keep a journal about their treatment, so I will probably do that.