Finally after 26 years

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tommyboy0916

Finally after 26 years

#1 Post by Tommyboy0916 »

Hi guys,

New here!! I recently just got braces on 7/19. I've always wanted them since I have a decent sized gap and have always been insecure about it... I did a ton of research but I am still learning as I go... it feels good to be in a community with others who share a common goal... to fix their smile!!

Tommyboy0916

Re: Finally after 26 years

#2 Post by Tommyboy0916 »

[quote="Tommyboy0916"]Hi guys,

New here!! I recently just got braces on 7/17. I've always wanted them since I have a decent sized gap and have always been insecure about it... I did a ton of research but I am still learning as I go... it feels good to be in a community with others who share a common goal... to fix their smile!![/quote]

cmatthews26

#3 Post by cmatthews26 »

Welcome!

Best of luck on your braces journey. I'm just over a year in to having been braced and am still doing my research! A lot of people go through different things and it's always interesting to see others perspectives.

The end result will definitely be worth it!

bretthov

#4 Post by bretthov »

welcome - I know the feeling about waiting so long to get them on. I'm in same boat and just now have the insurance coverage and funds to get treatment myself. Still have another month to go with my tongue crib and then a lower tooth extracted before the braces can go on. keep us posted on your journey.