After 7 years of waiting I finally got them

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

billysil

After 7 years of waiting I finally got them

#1 Post by billysil »

Hello!
I am 19 years old and yesterday, after 7 years of waiting, I finally got braces. The first hour after getting them on, it felt like I had tomato seeds stuck between each tooth. :D
My mother and I had been to a couple of consultations over the years but this February we decided it's finally gonna happen. Last week (10th March) I got two upper second premolars removed and yesterday (16th March) I got braces. Eating has been hard and is even harder now since my front teeth are very sensitive and I no longer have my main chewing teeth. Looks like I will be stuck with very soft foods for a while. But beauty is pain and I'll get through this. Excited to see first changes!

BlondeCam

Re: After 7 years of waiting I finally got them

#2 Post by BlondeCam »

Congratulations! Yogurt shakes and those Nutrishakes have been my friend since I got mine March 2! They will feel better soon. Continued luck :)