New To (Damon) Braces

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

MetalMouthMini

New To (Damon) Braces

#1 Post by MetalMouthMini »

Hello All,

I'm Aminia and I'm new to braces. I am 27 with Damon braces. I got them a week ago and so far I have no pain. It is weird not having any pain after being told about how much agony I would be in. So far so good. :D

- Minia

Bracingmyself33

Re: New To (Damon) Braces

#2 Post by Bracingmyself33 »

hi there fellow Damon user!

I didn't experience much pain from the brackets and wire until my first wire change! My teeth was so sensitive at every touch! But the pain only stayed for a couple of days and I'm back to my usual diet. :HugeGrin:

Jdizle

#3 Post by Jdizle »

Mine were so sore first few days like really bad but it's been fine since only discomfort now is getting adjusted to new wires but that's more my lips and gums :(

Tree84

#4 Post by Tree84 »

Good to hear about the pain. I'm getting some self-litigating braces on Monday and hope i'm in the same situation!