Kevin from Vancouver WA

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Kevin

Kevin from Vancouver WA

#1 Post by Kevin »

Hello everyone,

I'm 37 and have had all metal braces for a year and a half now. My ortho says I'll be getting them off in a few months. I'd personally like to keep them longer. I've enjoyed my braces since day one! Oh well, nice straight teeth are good, too. :) I've been in full powerchains for the past 6 months. So far they're my favorite part of braces. I really like how powerchains look and feel! And as far as feeling goes... I'm one of these people who doesn't have any pain with my braces. Only pain I've had is when they were first put on, but I never went on a soft food diet.

Kevin

Dodger(UK)

#2 Post by Dodger(UK) »

You've been lucky lol :wink:

Kevin

There is no luck

#3 Post by Kevin »

You could say I was lucky, but I'd say it's attitude that does everything, not luck. I wanted braces. I was excited to get them and told everyone I knew I was getting them. When I got them on I was excited and determined that this was going to be a fun process. That's the key. If you expect to enjoy the process, you will. If you expect pain and misery, you'll have it. I have had pain, but it doesn't fit in with my fun so I don't focus on it. :)

Kevin

Kristine

#4 Post by Kristine »

Hi! I hope you're right about the positive outlook. I get my braces later this month, and I like to think I'm mentally prepared for it. I have to confess, I'm rather looking forward to it! I had to postpone it because I needed a filling first, and I was disappointed. :)