2nd time with Braces...

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Lucascsula

2nd time with Braces...

#1 Post by Lucascsula »

Hello everyone. My name is Lucas. 17 years ago I had braces to correct an overbite and buck teeth. After 2 years of a negligent dentist, my braces were removed due to the poor maintenance. 6 days ago, I received my first set of trays: 18 upper and 15 lower. I'm so impatient. I know 8 months isn't a long time, but I can't wait to start seeing changes. =) Anyways, so nice to meet all of you.

Tobilei

Re: 2nd time with Braces...

#2 Post by Tobilei »

Hi Lucas, welcome to the board :mrgreen: I'm impatient too (I have to have my braces for 14 months though). I'm sure the 8 months will go quickly and even if it doesn't it will all be worth it at the end!

NICURN85

#3 Post by NICURN85 »

Hi Lucas,
Welcome to the board. Those 8 months will be up so fast. I'm looking at 2-2.5 years!! Continue to update us on your progress.
~KIMMIE

Click here to view my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=42578

Lucascsula

#4 Post by Lucascsula »

Hello! I'm on tray 3 and I still haven't really noticed a difference. I do find that I like the way my smile looks with the Invisalign on. Is that strange? I go in on the 9th of January to get my next set of trays. According to my dentist, I'll start to notice change halfway through the treatment. So, after next week? 4 more tray's to 8 and that's when I'll start to see results. I have 16 trays which isn't very much, but I can't wait! Anyways, life is good. This summer will be a blast when they're done!

45wantsnicesmile

#5 Post by 45wantsnicesmile »

Another set or 2 and you might notice the difference. As long as they feel pretty tight when you change sets of trays, you will know they are working. I have about 40 days until I should be done with my Invisaligns. I'm hoping that I don't need to do another set of refinements. I currently am wearing brackets on 2 teeth to close a gap from an extraction.

Lucascsula

#6 Post by Lucascsula »

Congrats! That must feel awesome to know you're almost done! As for me, I notice a small difference if I stare but I guess I can't imagine myself with a new smile. Exciting!

Lucascsula

#7 Post by Lucascsula »

Onto tray 4. This tray was VERY tight. This was the most sore I have been with the Invisalign. After the third day, I'm good, however. Doctor says I'm right on track. I have 16 trays total and it's strange to think I'm a quarter of the way finished! Time really does fly! Now! Let's start seeing some changes!!!! :D