Paul from the u.k

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

PAUL HIBBS

Paul from the u.k

#1 Post by PAUL HIBBS »

How are you all doing? Im getting Braced in a few days, not looking forward to it, My orto said there is a good chance i may require headgear during my treatment which is estimated at 3 1/2 to 4 years in total!! Ill keep you posted

Dodger(UK)

#2 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Hi Paul, as you can see I am also from the UK. I dont' want to get your hopes up but my ortho initially said I may have to wear headgear also, because I was a pretty complex case with severe overcrowding and maloclusion, but now it appears that I'm making good progress after 7 months in braces and I may not be required to wear headgear after all.

As I work in an office enviroment and meet all different people everyday, I'm very relieved of that fact. Good look for taking the plunge, I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end. :)