55 and just got braces!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

revontuli

#16 Post by revontuli »

Snaggle Tooth Sam, I like your style. :-D

Vanessaness

#17 Post by Vanessaness »

Howdy! I'm Vanessa and new here. Day 2 with braces. :D Just thought I'd follow you along on your journey.

And Congrats for also taking the plunge!

Theresa48

Re: 55 and just got braces!

#18 Post by Theresa48 »

I am not on this site as often as I was at first, which shows it does get better and you need less support...but at first, oh brother...those are some crazy days! And I have to say it took a full 6 months to feel comfortable...not talking pain, I never had any...just used to it I guess. That said, I have weird days that I feel them more than others, and I think that is because my teeth have moved a hair, and your mouth is so sensitive to very microscopic movement.

Funny, I just started to teach French and gave me a whole new appreciation of what it is like to be French and have braces...they use their mouths a whole lot more!!!