Male, Age 23, Fast Braces for Overcrowding

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

gokix

#16 Post by gokix »

Congrats on your full uppers and lowers! Good to hear that your teeth are continuing to move. This is only the beginning so you will surely see more movement in the next few weeks/months. Good luck with the filling and all that. I get to go in on Saturday for a filling as well. Keep smiling!

Colorado87

#17 Post by Colorado87 »

gokix wrote:Congrats on your full uppers and lowers! Good to hear that your teeth are continuing to move. This is only the beginning so you will surely see more movement in the next few weeks/months. Good luck with the filling and all that. I get to go in on Saturday for a filling as well. Keep smiling!
Oh man... Oh man.. I only had 6 lowers put on and one bracket already busted off. I was sooo hungry after my visit I just had to get McDonalds. I bit into a chicken nugget and my upper canine came down on my lower canine bracket.. Busted. I used wire clippers and wax; no problem. Left a message for my doctor.

After sleeping and waking up I am in a world of ouch. It's not pleasant at the moment but I'm not going to pass out or anything. I haven't taken any medicine for the pain at all.

I'm getting my full uppers at my next visit; 6 weeks. Jeeez there's SOOO MUCH pressure on my lower canine. It has to be twisted all the way around.

No Pain No Gain ;) I'll post pictures when I can

gokix

#18 Post by gokix »

Hey, it's been awhile! I'm guessing you are fully braced now? Ah, that sucks about the broken bracket. It happens, though. And yes, the pain comes and goes... usually right after an appointment, but it goes away pretty quickly! Within a few days or so. Looking forward to progress pics when you post them! :)

alimommy1

#19 Post by alimommy1 »

How are you doing, Colorado? Been awhile since an update, hope things are going well! What was your estimated time with braces?

Colorado87

#20 Post by Colorado87 »

Hey everyone! I'm doing fine. The tension on my teeth is a bit much due to the new rubber bands! My jaw is a bit tense but nothing to worry about. Feels good to take off the rubber bands after a long night's rest. I wear them always- unless I'm eating.

My bottom teeth are Really making progress now. They've lined up nicely and still have just a little work to be done down there. The uppers have been slenderized and reshaped so they will be lining up quite shortly here. I'm supposed to see my tops lined up within the next two visits.

Here are the latest pictures. Thanks for following everybody.

Colorado87

#21 Post by Colorado87 »

Colorado87

Re: Male, Age 23, Fast Braces for Overcrowding

#22 Post by Colorado87 »

update. I am a year and 6 months in.