Another Second Timer

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Sandpiper

Re: Another Second Timer

#16 Post by Sandpiper »

Good luck to you all in 2011....the wrist sounds very nasty - hope it will be fixed soon :?
471 days in braces

[/url]

jjs34748

#17 Post by jjs34748 »

Thanks Sandpiper, the wrist is getting better, the bone is healed just have to get the soft tissue to quit hurting.

Anyway, WOW, final bends have been done and I have to say that they have caused the most discomfort of anything I have had done with braces. I did not have spacers this time around, but did have them my first time. It has been the most painfull part, but it is exciting to see my teeth moving quickly to their final position.

After my adjustment the Ortho said that March 11 we will take molds for retainers. he did not say anything about debanding but we will see. The fist time I had braces, they took the molds with the brackets on and just let things sit for a few weeks before debanding.

As far as the rest of the family goes, after getting a lecture from the Ortho, my 13 year old started wearing his elastics proporly and changing them the way he was supposed to be. In fact, he ended up overcorrecting his bite slightly and now has to wear some triangle elastics untill his next visit when he will get his final bends.

The wife has been put on the elastics and told that she should only have another three or four adjustments to do before she is done. she is really excited, but not realizing that three or four adjustments with 9 weeks inbetween will be the rest of the year.

Oh well, here is to us all getting done with active treatment and being happy with it all.

jjs34748

#18 Post by jjs34748 »

The day has been set. Debanding on March 22 at 1:30 PM EST. Very much looking forward to this day. I think this may be along 11 days. :P

jjs34748

#19 Post by jjs34748 »

I have been set FREE!!!!!!!!