Adventures of a Mom In Braces- I'M NAKED! :)

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

strugglebuggy

#76 Post by strugglebuggy »

page is updated today. quite the experience, too. Had an arc wire on for about 2 hours...lol.

strugglebuggy

#77 Post by strugglebuggy »

Thanks Karen. :) I'm starting to get reallllly excited about being close to done. I'm afraid to get too excited, if you know what I mean. You have 2 whole months until your next adjustment??? wow.

strugglebuggy

#78 Post by strugglebuggy »

The countdown begins! :) I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. So... this is what this feels like! :) Appointment today went OK... he put on double powerchains to close a couple of small gaps and shift my midline just a bit. My next visit is 9/10 for a check on the gaps, which should be fine by then, and take the damn bite block out. He wants to cut wires too- I don't know what that means exactly. I didn't ask. and then I go back 9/17 for another check with a debanding date of 9/26! I get my retainers October 10th. Is two weeks normal for waiting for retainers?

strugglebuggy

#79 Post by strugglebuggy »

Thanks Karen. :) I'm really excited. I wasn't expecting to get a date today, even though I kept hoping deep down inside. My birthday is on 9/23, and I get the braces off on 9/26. Happy Birthday to me! :-)o

strugglebuggy

#80 Post by strugglebuggy »

Page is updated. :) I'm now naked two weeks early!

Miss Smiley

#81 Post by Miss Smiley »

Struggle, your teeth look great! They're all white like chicklets! I bet you've been smiling like a fool lately, with good reason. Congratulations!
Upper and lower 1st premolars extracted
Uppers braced 4/6/07 & Lowers braced 4/20/07
ceramic brackets and rectangular arch wires
Est. term: 30-36 months
De-banded: 3/04/09 w/ LBR and U&L Essix

strugglebuggy

#82 Post by strugglebuggy »

Thanks Smiley. :) I couldn't get over how good they looked. I thought they were going to be yellowish, but I guess it was the braces that made them look that way. :) Now I just have to get my gums back in shape.

Caseym

#83 Post by Caseym »

Well Done :D Your teeth look absolutely fantastic. Good on you for making the decision to have them fixed. :)

timewaster

#84 Post by timewaster »

Your teeth look great! They're so straight, white and healthy! Enjoy! :)

strugglebuggy

#85 Post by strugglebuggy »

Thank you. :) I really thought my teeth were going to be really yellow when the braces came off, but I guess the braces themselves and the stained clear ligs did that. I'm so happy. :)

cwatt1

#86 Post by cwatt1 »

Wonderful pics, Strugglebunny! You're an inspiration :!:

Click here to read about my progress.