Thinking of changing my mind???

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

dissonance

#16 Post by dissonance »

Make sure you check in and tell us how it went!!! :D

Rachael27

#17 Post by Rachael27 »

tomarrows the day!!! i have like 13 hours till brace time. im soooo nervous. im gonna get up in the morning get my oldest ready for school, take her, then go to chic fil a for some chicken minis lol then floss and brush my teeth and go get those braces put on!!! wish me luck!!! i'll update tomarrow night as soon as i get a chance. sadly i dont have a camara so i cant post pics right now. but i'm going to get one so hopefully before to long i can post some pics.
ehhhhh i'm so nervous.
Rachael :?

dissonance

#18 Post by dissonance »

Good luck to you!!! :D

Rachael27

#19 Post by Rachael27 »

i did it!!! i got my braces this morning!!! they actually dont look bad at all. they look just like they did when i was 15 or 16. they told me it was going to take an hour to put them on butit only took at the most 30 mins. and thats just because she had other patients to check. so it porbably would of taken like 20 mins. i sat in the chair and didnt move a muscle till they were finished. lol :D i could't remember getting my braces on the first time so i really didnt remember what to expect. the only part that hurt was when they blew the air to dry the teeth off on two of my really cold sensitive teeth. owie. lol but after that it was over and it was time for wires and ligs. i chose navy. i always did back when too. i rarely ever picked different colors even back when i was 15 or 16. the dark blue just makes your teeth look whiter. once i discovered that i never chose another color. i'm boring what can i say. i do however like the look of some dark burgandy looking color. i wonder how that would look? ok im rambling so i'm gonna stop now. lol but everything went well and they slightly hurt but not bad at all. my teeth never once hurt when i had braces before. odd... so she said the pain this time may not be bad either. i hope not but oh well if it is. anyway so today is day one in braces!!!
Rachael

MartiniGirl

#20 Post by MartiniGirl »

Woo HOO!!

Good for you!!

I go for my "records" appointment tomorrow
A~

Eriann

#21 Post by Eriann »

Woohoo :D Nice one! You'll be even gladder that you didn't back out once you begin to see changes in your teeth I'm sure :)

Good tip re the navy ligs - might try that next time! I've always stuck to the same colour also - 'crazy plum' - lovely and goth <g>