I'm finally delurking!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Courtney

I'm finally delurking!

#1 Post by Courtney »

Hi all, I’ve been a phantom presence on this board since the beginning of 2008. I’ve had braces on June and figured I’d finally register and start connecting with other adult brace-faces.

I’m 21 years old and I had braces put on to fix a large gap between my front teeth, smaller gaps in my other teeth and some rather large jaw issues. As a kid, I wore years and years of retainers and appliances, but my dentist figured my teeth would just grow together. I went through my teenage years avoiding cameras because I hated my smile so much, and as a result, I have maybe 5 pictures of me from the time I was 14 through 20.

Anyway, I scouted out a really nice orthodontist in the earlier part of 2007, and started my research. We did consultations, and the entire office got to know me. I originally went in questioning about Invisalign, but my ortho is a saint and told me straight up, “We can do that if you’re set on it, but you’ll be paying much more for a less than perfect result.â€

Bluerain

#2 Post by Bluerain »

Hi and welcome to the board :)

Please keep us updated and don't forget the pics :)

Blue
Brace's -In-Ovations
Top Wired 2-1-05 / Bottom 10-9-06
Implants being used as anchor's where the wisdom teeth use to be.