Tiago from Portugal

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Tiago

Tiago from Portugal

#1 Post by Tiago »

Hello! I've been around the forum (this and the old one) for quite some time but never really wrote much. My name is Tiago, i'm from Lisbon, in Portugal.

I've been wearing braces for 26 months now, and i'm hoping to get it off in about 7 or 8 months. I have full metal braces, and i'm wearing 5 elastics at this time, and...well, that's about it.

I hope this forum continues as good (or even better) as the old one, cause it's good to hear and talk about some problems some times we don't talk with many people.

Just to finish, if there is anyone from Portugal around here, just a big "Olá!!", and say something :P

Tiago

Kristine

#2 Post by Kristine »

Hi from Canada!

So you are in the 'home stretch' of your treatment... mine has just started. :)

Leslie

#3 Post by Leslie »

Hello from Oregon.. I visited Lisbon about 3 years ago, and it is beautiful. We actually stayed in Estoril, then Cascais nearby. We toured the area quite extensively & had a wonderful time.

You're almost done with your treatment, congratulations! I just had my braces put on today and have 18 months to go :? .

joplin

#4 Post by joplin »

Bom dia, Tiago!
I'm not from Portugal but a huge fan of your home country and the Portugese people :) I felt like home there. I went to Lisbon - Estoril - Cascais last fall and totally loved everything! Last summer I went to Madeira, liked that too.

I was supposed to go to Lisbon next month but I'm going to have to reschedule that due to an upcoming oral surgery :cry: But I will definately be back the first chance I get. My boyfriend's family lives there so I think we'll be regular visitors :)

In fact I hope you could help me on something: the next time I'll be in Lisbon I'll be wearing either an expander or braces. I'm kind of a worry wart always preparing for the worst so I'd be happy to know a good ortho in Lisbon in case of a "braces emergency" of some kind.
Would you recommend yours? Or someone else? You can email me at jopliini@*REMOVE-THESE-LETTERS*yahoo.com if you like and don't want to bring your ortho's address and phone number out here.

- Joplin

joplin

To Tiago again

#5 Post by joplin »

... or you can send me a private message on this board since it's now possible!

Tiago

#6 Post by Tiago »

Leslie: I!! =) Actually in live near Estoril, precisely 2 train stations far away in the train line =) It's quite a nice plsce, isn't it? What i love the most is the sun, and the gardens (my school was right really near the Estoril's THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR., so i spent enormous hours in the THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR. THIS IS SPAM PLEASE REPORT TO THE ADMINISTRATOR.'s Garden (in case i remember it!). Braces are cool, don't worry...worry about elastics (i do, lolol). Cheers to you =)

Tiago