Naomi

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

naomi

Naomi

#1 Post by naomi »

Hello!

I am a 21 year old female from Ontario, Canada. I have been in braces for about 9 weeks now. I have metal braces on my top and bottom teeth to correct an overbite and also to bring my bottom right lateral into its proper position. I have TMJ disorder but that was not my reason for getting braces. In fact, I was told that because my TMJ is from a car accident (not as a result of my bite) that braces probably won't help it at all. One of my big concerns when getting braces (besides the cost of course) was that it may worsen my TMJ symptoms but I really can't complain because it hasn't been too bad at all. Life is good and my teeth are getting straighter by the day (Whippee!). I'm really glad that I decided to get braces and I'm also glad to be part of this great forum! :lol:

~Naomi