Joining from Germany

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sauerkraut

Joining from Germany

#1 Post by sauerkraut »

Hi all!

I came across this site when I thought I really ought to look up some more information on the work that's just started on my teeth. So far I've proceeded on the "ignorance is bliss" principle. But as the date of my operation approaches I felt the need for a bit more information, especially in my own language, and this site is brilliant. :)

For instance I have discovered on here that the procedure I'm about to undergo is called SARPE and I've just ploughed my way through all 44 pages of the thread on that subject. I shall add my bit on there too in a moment but I thought I'd just say "hi" here first. :-1

Sahara

#2 Post by Sahara »

...or should I say 'willkommen'? :wink: Yes, this site is very helpful. I haven't had internet access for a couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to reading all the new posts. Good luck with your operation, sauerkraut!

sauerkraut

#3 Post by sauerkraut »

Wow, that was a quick response! Thank you for the welcome Sahara. I shall do some more browsing tomorrow but right now I need my beauty sleep (it's nearly 1a.m. where I am!!)

cwatt1

#4 Post by cwatt1 »

Great to have you here, Sauerkraut! I think you'll find great and helpful people here who'll support you throughout your orthodontic journey!

Click here to read about my progress.

sauerkraut

#5 Post by sauerkraut »

Thanks again for the welcome, folks! :D

ThinK

#6 Post by ThinK »

Zer gut! Ich nehme sauerkraut! Image

sauerkraut

#7 Post by sauerkraut »

He-e-e-l-p :yikes:

Perhaps I should rethink my username :oops:

ThinK