Catwoman from Northern California

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

catwoman

Catwoman from Northern California

#1 Post by catwoman »

Hello all,

I just successfully registered to the Archwired new forum and thought I'd drop a quick post introducing myself.

I'm a 35 year old chickadee from Livermore, California. I just got my braces on back in March of this year...ceramics on the top, metal on the bottom. While I had fairly straight teeth with only a small overbite, the reason why I decided to go with braces is that I had a baby tooth that never came out and the permanent tooth is behind it. I had two options here - wait until the tooth fell out (which it would sometime in my lifetime) and hope that the permanent tooth would come in on its own or have the tooth extracted and have the permanent tooth slowly pulled into place now.

I am scheduled to have the baby tooth pulled next month and the permanent tooth exposed with the little gold chain attached so they can pull it down little by little. I haven't experienced too much pain yet with my braces so I figure that I'm due for it...extractions and pulling a tooth down should give me plenty of pain :cry:

Catch you all later on!

Regards,

Vicki AKA Catwoman

fyrelight

#2 Post by fyrelight »

The extractions of my baby teeth were no biggie.. no pain at all! The exposure was a little rough, but I had 2 of them, so they had to cut the whole roof of my mouth. With just one, its less invasive! :wink:

Good luck!

Pam
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

Kristine

#3 Post by Kristine »

Hi. :) Good luck with that extraction. When I was a kid, my dentist had to pull several of my baby teeth... long before they were even loose!! :shock: Honestly, though, there was no pain. That giant needle full of Novocain would have been ten times worse!

Dodger(UK)

#4 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck with your treatment :D