New to site!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

SDFD TSchott

New to site!

#1 Post by SDFD TSchott »

First off I would like to say congrats to all of you who had joined this Message Board, you are here to find out more information about orthodontic treatment or even dental treatment. I would also like to say congrats to those of you who had braces and completed that treatment and congrats to those of you who is in the process or will be in the process of starting orthodontic treatment. I personally think that is a big step.

Now off to introducing myself:
My Name is Tim I live in San Diego California and currently work full time and go to school full time. I work for Home Depot here in San Diego county and am not looking forward to working for them much longer. I Also work as a firefighter on call 24/7 365. I have one sister, one brother and a supporting mother and father. This month was the longest month I guess I would say. On August 8th 2006 I had oral surgurey and they removed 2 molars, one from the upper and one from the lower.

August 14th, 2006 I had two more teeth extracted these two molars that were extracted was the most painful part in extraction history, well my extraction history. One from the upper which was very painful and one from the lower. Then again on August 21st, 2006 I went back into my general dentist office and had a checkup to see how my extraction sites were healing. They apperently healed up extremly well and very fast.

Then today I went to the orthodontist office and gave them the paper that they recommended the extractions and have them completed by my dentist. Well its now made official, I will be getting full upper and lower braces on September 5th at approximently 9:30 am.

Well that is all the information for now so I look forward to coming back to this site and getting much information from the wounderful members and staff of these fourms. Thanks again for advanced support and I look forward to getting braces on Tuesday September 5th!

SDFD TSchott

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Since the start of the extractions I've been doing warm saltwater everyday one time a day so I'm already in the starting phase of that.

I'm looking forward to getting braces next month and I'm sure that the current oral hygnie I have that I'm sure its going to be great for the phase of orthodontic treatment. I currently brush teeth 2-4 times daily so what is the difference of brushing after every meal. As for flossing I floss one time a night every day but with braces I'm sure its going to be different. So if anyone has advice on flossing I sure can use that advice also should I get a water pik?

SDFD TSchott

SDFD TSchott

#3 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I Personally like having this positive attitude.. I was once in the stage where I thought that I needed braces this was when I was really young and now I'm 21 and on my own in life paying for my car, paying credit card bills, cell phone bills and now I'm off to paying for payments on braces which will only cost a rough estimate of 125 a month for 24 months isn't bad at all I'm guessing.

Other then all that I've told myself I want a pretty looking smile. Many say I have great looking smile right now but I don't think so, I will post some photos here as soon as I take them, matter fact I will take some photos in the next hour or so and post them away!

SDFD TSchott

SDFD TSchott

#4 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I've got a new fourms up and running check it out at http://sdfd-tschott.blogspot.com/ there is pictures and I will keep it updated every time I get something new done!

SDFD TSchott